Spring Ricotta Pea Spread
Spring is in the air...everything's in bloom, and my taste buds are thanking me for this refreshingly simple Ricotta Pea Spread. 5 ingredients, a food processor and 15 minutes...and BOOM, It's done!
What You'll Need
- 1 1/2 cups Fresh Shelled Peas
- 1 1/2 cups Whole Milk Ricotta
- 2 tablespoons Fresh Mint Leaves
- zest 1/2 a Lemon
- 2 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1. Bring water to a boil, add peas and cook for 4 minutes...Prepare an Ice Bath, strain and place in the cold water. Once they've cooled, pop em into the food processor on low for 30 sec-1 min.
2. Add ricotta, mint, olive oil, lemon zest and salt and pepper to taste. Blend until smooth scraping down sides as needed. Serve with baguette or multigrain toast.